For anyone tasked with maintaining a DOT-compliant drug and alcohol testing program, the last three years have been a whirlwind, thanks to the Clearinghouse.
And speaking of the Clearinghouse, even MORE compliance updates recently went into effect.
In this webinar, we’re sharing the most up-to-date info available on everything you need to know to maintain a compliant testing and Clearinghouse program (minus the stress).
What we’ll cover:
- Oral fluid testing, including why (and when) the DOT might be adopting it
- The expansion of drug testing forms
- What you need to know about making the switch to eCCFs—but why you also must keep paper forms (for now)
- Updates to recent Clearinghouse requirements and what you need to do moving forward
- Changes to Safety Performance History investigations during the pre-employment process
- How working with a reputable drug testing partner can keep you compliant
- Why an automated solution to manage your program matters more now than ever before
Who should attend: HR managers, fleet owners, and anyone who is responsible for hiring drivers and DOT compliance at your company
Host: Scott Mogenson, Foley’s Director of Drug & Alcohol Compliance