Fuel is one of the biggest expenses for motor carriers, costing upwards of 30 cents a mile by some estimates. This number climbs even higher when you include the cost of fuel theft – a very real issue that can be difficult to track.
And while fuel is a necessary part of doing business, there are steps you can take to save money, prevent fraud and lower your overall operating expenses. An easy way to do this is with the Foley Black Card.
Fuel Card Benefits
- Save up to 14 cents a gallon off the credit price at participating locations
- Accepted at thousands of fueling stations nationwide
- No monthly fees
- Credit line option (for those who qualify)
- Access to an employer dashboard for better fuel management
- Security pins to prevent unauthorized card use
With the Foley Black Card, you can say goodbye to lost receipts, fuel theft and similar fuel management problems. For added convenience, it’s also fully compatible with our factoring program.
To learn more about how the Foley Black Card can help you save hundreds of dollars at the pump, fill out the form or call a Foley financial specialist at (860) 815-0768.