Bad CSA scores mean serious business to the FMCSA — and they should for your business, too.
If you have a poor or even mediocre CSA score, you can expect...
- Increased unannounced audits and roadside inspections
- Skyrocketing insurance premiums
- Skittish shippers and brokers who might refuse to work with you
The good news? You can improve your CSA score. This Foley webinar will tell you how to do exactly that.
What we’ll cover:
Who should attend: HR managers, fleet owners, and anyone who is responsible for DOT compliance at your company
- How CSA scores are calculated
- The basics of the 7 BASICs (Behavior Analysis & Safety Improvement Categories)
- How your score is used by the FMCSA to identify your crash and audit risk
- The impact of a high CSA score
- How to improve your CSA score
- New 2023 FMCSA updates to the Safety Measurement System (SMS)
- How Foley’s Audit Risk Monitoring (ARM) report can help you track your CSA score and stay off the FMCSA’s radar
Host: Tim Eng, Foley Senior Compliance Product Manager