Are you confident your driver files are accurate and up to date?
With Foley’s driver file service, you can stop worrying about noncompliant files and focus on what really matters – keeping your business moving.
Who Needs It?
If you are an interstate carrier, the FMCSA requires you to maintain driver files if you:
- Drive a vehicle with a Gross Vehicle Weight Rating (GVWR) or Gross Combined Weight Rating (GCWR) of 10,001+ pounds
- Transport eight or more passengers
- Transport hazardous materials that require placarding
Our team of compliance experts will create and maintain files that are 100% complete and audit ready. We’ll even do your background screens!
Each Driver Qualification File includes:
- DOT-compliant Application for Employment (including e-Driver applications)
- Previous Employment Record Request
- Accident History Report Request
- FMCSR Training Certificate
- Road Test Certificate
- Three-Year Driving History
- Safety Performance History
For more information on how we can help create or audit your driver files, fill out the form or contact a Foley compliance specialist at (800) 253-5506.